Tuesday, March 31, 2015

T is for Teeth

We had fun learning about T for Teeth.  We had a yummy and fun snack that the kids thought was so fun.  These apple smiles with marshmallows for teeth! :)

I got these books from the library to read.  I especially loved Clarabelle's Teeth!  Such a cute book!

I used these cute flannel board pictures to talk about how to take good care of our teeth by eating good foods.  They liked playing with them afterwards.

Then we "practiced" brushing with a toothbrush and toothpaste on a picture of a tooth I drew on construction paper.

Their favorite part was this fun game.  I cut out a mouth shape from pink paper and drew 16 small circles inside.  They placed a mini marshmallow on each circle.  Then they took turns rolling the dice and whatever number they rolled, they got to eat that many marshmallows.  The person to "loose" all their teeth first, won!  A great way to practice counting to 6.
The kids loved this fun treat!  Apple slices with peanut butter and marshmallow teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas! Leave me a comment!