- Plant Armenian cucumbers, bunching onions in the blackberry bed and lima beans, pole beans, and jade bush beans in far sunny bed. Also plant nasturtiums around tomatoes and a few sunflowers in front flower bed and butterfly garden.
- Weed around plum tree.
- Weed butterfly garden and far sunny garden.
- Add border to blackberry garden.
- Fertilize tomatoes, strawberries, plum tree, front flower bed, and peppers. Fertilize pomegranate with whey from homemade yogurt.
- Spray peppers for slugs and set out snail trap.
- Deadhead blanket flower and keep for seeds.
- Trim rosemary, bulbs and tidy up butterfly garden.
- Take pictures!
- Cut boys' hair
- Make granola, homemade yogurt.
- Cook beans and freeze for future.
- Plan menus for two weeks.
- Go through clothes for next size for Levi
- Finish baby gift.
- Maybe start Evie's sundress.
- Find a bonnet to make for her (free pattern?)
- Catch up on blog
- Help boys catch up on scouts
- Play games with Levi; guide him in his chores daily
- Start planning summer goals/activities
- Record scripture study and impressions in journal. Look for patterns as to what the Spirit is teaching me and specifically ask what I need to learn.
- Make flashcards for piano student.
- Find and make copies of Primary songs for students.
- Do exercise daily.
- Update 72 hour kits
- Create a cleaning schedule that will work