Thursday, March 12, 2009

P is for Pizza

We read some fun books:

"Pizza at Sally's" by Monica Wellington {about how to make pizza}

"Pizza for the Queen" by Melisande Potter {Italian story about the origins of pizza, includes recipes}



Then we drew our favorite pizza toppings on a paper plate to make our own personal pizzas. Then I cut them into fourths and talked a little bit about fractions.



Lastly, we made mini pizzas out of English muffins. I put on the sauce and then had different toppings for the boys to choose from so that they could decorate their own. Broil it until the cheese melts and there you have it!

2 comments:

  1. What creative ideas you have on your blog! I'm excited to use some of your fun ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I'm sorry but the last comment I was logged in as my husband :)

    Tati

    www.wannajugarwithmigo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your ideas! Leave me a comment!