Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Puppets


Before we had children, my husband and I were nursery leaders at church for the 18 month old children.  
We had about eight 18 month to 24 month old children.  They were adorable but it was quite a challenge to keep them happy for 2 hours and try to teach them a lesson and sing songs when most of them couldn't talk. My Mom made me these wonderful puppets to use with them at Christmastime and they are still a favorite at our house.  

 I've said it before and I'll say it again, I LOVE FELT!  
It is so easy to create with and great for things like this!  


I love the details on each one- yet they are so simple.




We use them to act out the nativity story or the boys just like to play with them around the house.  Thanks, Nana, for making these for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your ideas! Leave me a comment!